Estimator/Commercial Project Manager:
NexGen Exteriors, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Estimator/Commercial Project Manager in our Anoka, MN facility. This position plays a critical internal role that supports our Vice President in the Commercial Division and is responsible for overseeing current client services and client satisfaction while focusing on business expansion and opportunities.
As an industry leader in exteriors covering Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and Illinois; we are seeking an experienced candidate that will support current growth methods as well as seek and acquire new business in industrial, multi-family, commercial, retail and new development projects. With an emphasis on excellent customer service, this role requires bidding and estimating new projects, monitoring their development, coordinating project solutions, risk mitigation, and maintaining beneficial relationships with clients, suppliers and business partners.
- Manage existing client relationships and identify new opportunities.
- Build new business by conducting market research and strategic networking.
- Review project scopes form ConstructConnect and other software platforms.
- Maintain brand awareness and schedule in-person appointments with current and prospective clients in the field.
- Execute detailed take-offs within BlueBeam Revu smart tools.
- Assist in value design for clients with conceptual budgets.
- Review, bid, present, and follow up on all potential business opportunities.
- Identify subcontractor and vendor pricing for budgeting and bid proposals.
- Solicit and onboard subcontractors required to execute project scope.
- Execute detailed agreements, record final scope and maintain detailed cost history
- Ensure all project schedules are communicated efficiently and change orders are implemented with ease.
- Be a liaison at membership and networking events to maintain and build prospect networks.
- Ensure upkeep of client database and contact information in Job Progress.
- Work with financial teams for budget financing and project requirements
- Monitor local, state, and federal regulations that apply to all job site requirements and work with safety and quality teams to implement as required.
- Meet weekly with team leaders to discuss strategy, targets, and objectives.
- Execute a goal driven project plan for prospects and share status updates with team.
- Engage with management team on supply chain strategies to maximize customer satisfaction and develop cost reduction strategies.
- Work with marketing team to develop branded proposals as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of bidding and estimating experience in exterior trades (Roofing, Siding, Trim, Gutters, Windows, Sheet Metal, Insulation etc.) for commercial, industrial, retail, senior/multi-family, and new developments required.
- Proven track record achieving results as a project manager
- Advanced business acumen and analytical skills
- Strong decision-making ability and quick thinker
- Outside Sales experience with a successful closing rate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Experience with BlueBeam software executing detailed and accurate take offs with summarized data
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have knowledge of construction tools, building types, trade verbiage and and sourcing methods.
- Be self-motivated, self-organized, and decisive with a keen eye for detail
- Experience with contract negotiations of values over $1,000,000 USD is preferred
Compensation and Perks:
- Full Time, Day Shift Position with flexible scheduling
- Competitive Salary based upon experience and qualifications
- Bonuses rewarded with goal achievement
- Commission Incentives
- Earn additional income by supporting our Residential division with a 10/50/50 commission structure
- Local travel not to exceed 30% with private office in Anoka MN
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Apparel and Phone Allotment
- Paid Company Travel and Expenses
- 401K, Retirement Savings Match
- Health Insurance with HSA – Health Saving Account
- Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off
- Paid training by award winning industry leaders on all products and software as well as continued education requirements
- NexGen Exteriors, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
With our immense growth, we are eager to add this role to our team. Connect with us and apply today so together we can discover if NexGen is a place you can call home. Send Resume’s to email@example.com or contact our office at 763-441-5907.
*NexGen Exteriors will not consider recruiting agency solicitations