Over 23 years of experience repairing roofs and siding damaged.
- Work with insurance companies to make sure you are getting the help you deserve.
- Handle all the paperwork and create a detailed scope of damages for your insurance carrier using the same software that insurance companies and claim adjusters use.
- Survey your property damage and act as your storm damage advocate to explain the costs necessary for restoration.
- Make sure nothing is overlooked when the claims adjuster surveys the storm damage.
- Take the time to walk you through the entire process. Our continual communication sets us apart.
We understand the emotional stress storm damage and home repairs can have on a homeowner’s family. At NexGen we follow a proven process to make sure your life isn’t interrupted. We follow up every project with a 25 point inspection upon the completion of your project.
NexGen will do the work so you don’t have to. We use the same software your insurance adjuster uses, so if all parties are seeing the same storm damage, we know what the claim should look like. As your advocate, we negotiate the scope of the claim with your insurance company directly to ensure your rights are protected and you get the financial help to cover all of your damage..
- High level of integrity
- Straightforward estimates
- No hidden fees
- Fast response time (including 24/7 Emergency Repairs)
- Local company who will here for the lifetime of your roof
Q. What makes a master elite contractor so good, and how is that different from a standard roofer or even a certified contractor?
A. We thought you would never ask! Master Elite contractors make up only 2% of the total roofers nationwide. The reason? it is damn hard to achieve! GAF verifies the following items before granting a company the master elite status.
- Minimum 7 years in business – 1 year in their certified program
- 99% customer satisfaction based on independent surveys from GAF
- 1 million general liability coverage + proper and valid workers compensation
- Satisfactory rating with BBB
- GOOD or better credit rating
- Clean banking record (no overdrafts, negative info)
- Clean distributor reference (means we pay our bills)
- No leins, or judgements unresolved on record
- Good workmanship record
- All of our staff and crews participate in yearly mandatory training