Q. What makes a master elite contractor so good, and how is that different from a standard roofer or even a certified contractor?
A. We thought you would never ask! Master Elite contractors make up only 2% of the total roofers nationwide. The reason? it is damn hard to achieve! GAF verifies the following items before granting a company the master elite status.
- Minimum 7 years in business – 1 year in their certified program
- 99% customer satisfaction based on independent surveys from GAF
- 1 million general liability coverage + proper and valid workers compensation
- Satisfactory rating with BBB
- GOOD or better credit rating
- Clean banking record (no overdrafts, negative info)
- Clean distributor reference (means we pay our bills)
- No leins, or judgements unresolved on record
- Good workmanship record
- All of our staff and crews participate in yearly mandatory training