NexGen Exteriors is built on a foundation of experience and trust. From a family owned business headquartered in Minneapolis to a nationwide leader in storm damage restoration, we understand that recovering from storm damage is stressful. Our mission is to help you and your family rest easy while we take care of everything else. During this tough time we are the company that gives you peace of mind. All you have to do is pick out the style and the color.
At NexGen we know the importance of giving you peace of mind. Not only do we hold 10 times the amount of insurance coverage required at the state level, but we also require our contractors to meet those insurance requirements.
GAF Certified: NexGen is among the 7% of all roofing contractors in America that hold a GAF Certification. That is the pinnacle certification in the roofing industry that confirms we are an established company and roofing products have an extended product warranty.
Q. What makes a master elite contractor so good, and how is that different from a standard roofer or even a certified contractor?
A. We thought you would never ask! Master Elite contractors make up only 2% of the total roofers nationwide. The reason? it is damn hard to achieve! GAF verifies the following items before granting a company the master elite status.
- Minimum 7 years in business – 1 year in their certified program
- 99% customer satisfaction based on independent surveys from GAF
- 1 million general liability coverage + proper and valid workers compensation
- Satisfactory rating with BBB
- GOOD or better credit rating
- Clean banking record (no overdrafts, negative info)
- Clean distributor reference (means we pay our bills)
- No leins, or judgements unresolved on record
- Good workmanship record
- All of our staff and crews participate yearly in mandatory training
Need a Roof
Replacing your roof is probably one of the biggest investments to consider. An expense this large can become daunting when it comes time to search for the right price and the right company. That is why when you choose to work with Nexgen exteriors we combine both affordability and quality for every job.
Whether you’re replacing your exterior siding or adding on to your home, siding is one of the biggest and most important investments you’ll make. And since the exterior of your home is the first thing people see, the charm and character that show through with HardiePlank® siding speaks volumes about the pride you have in your home. The decision to re-side your home is more than likely one you’ll make once and live with for a long time. That’s why it’s so important to get all of the facts and make the right siding choice for your home.
(1) At NexGen Exteriors we dedicate ourselves in providing the best quality options in windows and doors matched with the highest quality installation methods and materials in the market today.
(2) Wanna go GREEN? We have incredible products that will keep you and your family warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. With many of our products moving to more efficient GREEN production designs, such as our Weather Shield fiberglass exterior clad wood windows, these products will only last longer and provide greater savings throughout the years.
NexGen will do the work so you don’t have to. We use the same software your insurance adjuster uses, so if all parties are seeing the same storm damage, we know what the claim should look like. As your advocate, we negotiate the scope of the claim with your insurance company directly to ensure your rights are protected and you get the financial help to cover all of your damage.
Reputation is everything and our work is quality.
1321 Andover Blvd NE #112 Andover, MN 55304